WJCIA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Keep your fingers crossed! The WJCIA Conference Committee met on January 21, 2021, and we are optimistic that we will be able to hold Conference in person for the 2021!
Keep an eye here at the website and on our Facebook page for any changes. Everyone stay safe and cross your fingers that we'll see you in September!
COVID-19 REFERRAL INFORMATION
Due to the current state of things, many, if not all, county departments and Youth Justice Departments around the state have been moving towards technology based communication.
If you have questions regarding where to send intake information during this time, please see this list, organized by county. If your information is not listed here, please send appropriate and updated information to Cathrina Dunnum at email@example.com.
Out of County Contacts to Send YJ Referrals
- Eau Claire
- Fond Du Lac
- Green Lake
- La Crosse
- Lisa Tuozzo or Patrica Post
- Stephanie Wanserski firstname.lastname@example.org
Wisconsin Juvenile Court Forms now online
As of Wednesday, May 1, 2019, the Wisconsin Court System and Juvenile CCAP will no longer be hosting the following forms on its website:
- JC-1607 - Informal Disposition Agreement
- JD-1701 - Court Referral (Law Enforcement)
- JD-1702 - Court Referral (Non-Law Enforcement)
- JD-1705 - Notice of Intake Inquiry
- JD-1706 - Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- JD-1707 - Notice of Satisfaction of Obligations of Deferred Prosecution/Informal Disposition
- JD-1708 - Notice of Victims
The forms will now be hosted on the WJCIA website at https://wjcia.org/Court-Forms. WJCIA will make every attempt to ensure the forms are up-to-date; however, it is best practice to check state statute to see if there have been any changes.
Please let all of your law enforcement and school partners know about the changes and where to find the forms. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email any of the WJCIA board members.